Pages

Thursday, July 24, 2014

Gatefold Shutter Card

Found a video on YouTube on a different style of a Gatefold  Shutter Card.  I thought I would give it a try.  Very easy to do, just had to change the size of the inside mat a little larger because I used thin pattern paper and when it came to cut the circle out it wasn't very stable.  I used a stamp set that will be in the new CTMH catalog coming August 1.  Let me know if you want the new catalog or check my website out on August 1.  Card base is from the CTMH Exclusive Lagoon Paper Pack X5762.
close

open view 1

open view 2


Other products used:  Stamp set "Going In Circles" from Cardz TV Stamps; Wink of Stella Clear Pen; Ink used Strawberry Slush, Gumball Green and Summer Starfruit from Stampin' Up.  Sizzix Butterfly stamp and die cut set #657773.  Gems and paper from personal stash.

No comments:

Post a Comment