Pages

Thursday, July 3, 2014

Christmas In July

Happy 4th of July!!!! Can't believe its July already.
So let's get started on Christmas. LOL!
Well actually I am trying another project to present to our community Paper Arts Club and I decided my samples would be a Christmas theme to get a jump start on my own cards.  I got this idea from another blogger, Deb Valder.  You will find her directions on her site.   This is using one 6x6 sheet of pattern paper to create 6 cards.  I modified a little since some of the orientation of my cards were different.  I also should have watched the direction of the pattern when cutting the pieces out following her pattern, but I think I did pretty well.  What a great way to make fast and simple elegant cards. Products used were mainly Stampin Up stamp sets and paper.  I am new to Close to my Heart and do not have many Christmas stamp sets yet.  The new catalog, coming out in August, has some wonderful sets I can't wait to share with you all.  I did use CTMH Ink Pad (Slate).  It matched the color in the patterned paper perfectly.  One card does have a stamp used from CTMH, but it is not available anymore.  I believe I got it from a CTMH consultant participating in a scrapbook convention.  If you are interested in any Close To My Heart products please check out my site.  Thank you for stopping by!




No comments:

Post a Comment