Pages

Saturday, May 7, 2016

"Tickled Pink" Thank you Card

I just love the New stamp set "Tickled Pink" C1651 and the matching Thin Cuts Z3228.  They made their debut in the NEW Seasonal Expressions 2 Idea Book.


I love the matching papers also that are in the NEW Calypso Paper Packet X7210B.

So here is the thank you card I made:


It measures 3 1/2" x 3 1/2 " using White Daisy cardstock.  I made the envelope with my WeR Memory Keepers Envelope Punch Board and the paper from the Calypso Paper Pack.  I also used the Calypso Washi Tape Z3219 to close the envelope.
Inks used were Pixie for the body; Smoothie for the wings and Memento Tuxedo Black ink for the legs, beak and sentiment.  The sentiment came from the retired set Springtime Wishes from Seasonal Expressions 1 Idea Book.  

Inside the card which I forgot to take a picture of has a strip of the paper used on the outside and stamped on it is the sentiment "you are fabulous" from the Tinkled Pink stamp set.  A little bling from my scraps and I think it turned out so cute.

Hope you like it.  For these and any other items please stop by my store.  There are so many new items in the Seasonal Expression 2.  So stop by and take a look!  

Thanks for stopping by!

Happy Crafting!

No comments:

Post a Comment