Pages

Tuesday, May 3, 2016

"Happy Times" Card

Here is a card I made using the new "Happy Times" Paper Packet and Stamp set.  



I also used Fern, Canary and White Daisy Cardstock.   Green Shimmer Trim was used in the middle of the card along with Gold Sequins Assortment and Pink Enamel Gems.  I used Fern and Smoothie ink pads to stamp the flower and leaves.

I love how it turned out.   

Happy times can be yours during the month of May thanks to National Scrapbooking Month! With a qualifying purchase of $60, you can get the exclusive Happy Times paper packet for FREE! This fun paper packet features floral designs, gold foil details, and more! You can also purchase this exclusive paper packet at full retail for $14.95 with no purchase requirement. Get the coordinating D-size stamp set, My Acrylix® Happy Times, for $17.95. 

I just love the papers and the flower stamp!

Thanks for stopping by!  Check out my website for this and other special surprises.

Happy Crafting!

No comments:

Post a Comment