Pages

Sunday, November 15, 2015

Sneak Peak of projects for an upcoming Card Class

Here's a peek of the cards I have worked on for an upcoming class.  Attempting a shaker card, watercolor pencils, using papers I have not used before and a gift tag for bottles...(wine) LOL!  The bottle tag was an idea from a class I took a few years ago and I finally got the Happy Hour stamp set #126642 before SU discontinued it.  I used my Cricut to make a tag as close as I could to the original.  I only had a picture to work from which thankfully I had taken before I had given the tag away with the gift a while ago.  Lesson to learn...always take a picture of your cards before sending them to someone, you never know when you want to duplicate it.  My bird card is using the new stamp set I got from Scrapbook Expo in September called Crazy Birds.  I love it and had to do something with them.  Went perfect with the stamp set I had from CardzTV called For The Birds and Critter Punnies for the inside sentiment.




Hope you like them.  Thanks for stopping by on your busy day! 

No comments:

Post a Comment