Pages

Sunday, February 21, 2016

Birthday Cards

I seem to be in the mood for birthday cards.  I worked on two yesterday and today for our local club.
One I used the CTMH Cricut cartridge called Artfully Sent.  I love doing special fold cards and this cartridge makes it so easy.  Check it out:

I used a retired paper called Lollydoodle.  Added some bling and inside used Purple Shimmer tape.
The inside saying came from a Stampin Up set called Bring on the Cake. 

The next birthday card came from an idea another consultant had and I loved it.  I used a retired paper called Smokey Plum.  For the banner flags I used some paper I got from a local craft store long time ago to add a little pizzazz.   I love the SOTM Balloon Animals.  Inks used are Eggplant and Tangelo Twist from SU.


Thanks for stopping by!

Happy Crafting!

No comments:

Post a Comment