Pages

Friday, October 28, 2016

Updated Card Buffet!

Updated the card buffet for our local Paper Arts Club.  Added  a Christmas Card and a Get Well Card.  For the Christmas Card I used a new embossing folder I got called "I Believe" from crafterschampion.  I did this one without any help from pinterest.  I tried different techniques inking the embossing folder on one side and the other.  Did not like it.  So I just inked the mat after I embossed it and I liked the look of it.  Used the diffuser from CTMH so I could stamp on the mat and I also used CTMH Woodland Wishes for the sentiment outside and the die to cut the banner.  Let me know what you think!




I also updated the get well card for the card buffet so here is the new one!  



I think it is so cute!

Happy Crafting!



No comments:

Post a Comment