Pages

Monday, March 27, 2017

Local Club Cards

Here are a few cards I made for our local Club.  This card idea came from Mary at CardzTV.  I made mine a little different!



Using my Cricut and some handmade enamel dots and retired CTMH paper, I think this came out really cute!


Now for a manly card using a new cut and emboss folder I received from scrapbookingmadesimple.com.  This is one of three I bought and I really like how this turned out!


Can't wait to work with the other two!  I had to color the sequins black with alcohol markers.  I think that added the right touch!

Now for another Cricut cut..simple but I think the new die I purchased from scrapbookingmadesimple.com used to make a special looking card brought it all together!

 

Hope you enjoyed the cards!  Now back to creating more!

Thanks for stopping by!

Happy Crafting!




 

No comments:

Post a Comment