Pages

Monday, February 4, 2019

Happy St. Pat's Day

Our local club likes at least one Patty's Day card so I searched Cricut since I didn't have any shamrock stamps and I only have an old stamp set from CardzTV with an Irish saying and sentiment but no shamrocks.  I know you can make hearts into one but I don't have a steady hand to stamp any so Cricut to the rescue!


I also used an old embossing folder from Anna Griffin. Paper came from CTMH called Emerald and I really think it goes perfect for St. Patrick's Day!.  I had misc green gems from my stash and I used the spots embossing folder for the hearts over the shamrock!    I also used the matching CTMH Emerald ink for stamping and inking the edges.

Hope you like it!  Thanks for stopping by!

Happy Crafting!

 

No comments:

Post a Comment