Pages

Friday, June 5, 2020

Get Well Card

I know it has been awhile since I posted but since we have been house bound, I decided to try and catch up with my scrapbooking.  I have done 3 years worth now and starting 2009 now.  I did take a break and made a get well card using a new technique I just learned thanks to Mary Gunn FUNN on Facebook.  You should check her out. Every Friday she does a game called Craft Roulette. Last Friday's challenge was to make a Matchbook card using summer daisy garden colors,eyelets or brads,heat embossing.  Here is what I did:  



The heat embossing was the flower and sentiment.

So check her out on Facebook: Mary Gunn FUNN Friday nights!

Don't forget to check out my store for your crafting needs. The current catalog ends this month!



Thanks for stopping by!


No comments:

Post a Comment