Pages

Monday, August 24, 2020

Fall Cards

Found a slim line style card base in my stash so I decided to make a fall card using a retired leaf thin cut and distress oxide ink I had.  I made my own color paper to cut the leaves from with the distress oxide inks which I love doing. The second card I used a new stamp and die set I got from Scrapbook.com called Gnome for Thanksgiving by Photo Play Paper. I love gnomes. My coloring still needs work but I think it still turned out alright! Used the Stitched Rectangle frames thin cuts. Not sure where the banner die came from but the circle stitched die is from My Creative Time,not sure if it is still available.


Hope these inspired you to get crafting!  It can be relaxing and fun!  Let your imagination go wild!

Please stop by my store for your crafty needs!  New catalogs coming next month!


Also with a $50 purchase you can get the stamp of the month for only $5.  Here is August stamp set!  I love it!




Thanks for stopping by!

Happy Crafting!








No comments:

Post a Comment