Pages

Thursday, September 9, 2021

Thanksgiving Time!

Since my Halloween cards are done, I decided to work on Thanksgiving cards. I have the GinaK original wreath builder set so I thought I would attempt a slimline. She did a video on using her new larger wreath builder and made a mini slimline card and a regular slimline using her original wreath builder.  So I attempted it using the original wreath builder and my Stamperatus. I used our new Pumpkin Spice Scrapbooking Stamp and Thin cuts Z4315 for the gourds and leaves. Also used a stamp from GinaK's new mandala maker stamp set. There was a spot that just needed a little something!

Added some bling with our new Autumn Loose Sequins Z4298.


The sentiment is a retired CTMH stamp set.  So here is my card!


Almost forgot....I used one of our new colors on the 2 gourds and the card base called Harbour.


This color is growing on me! 

Hope you liked the card. Please don't forget to stop by my store for these and any other crafting needs. 

Happy Crafting!




No comments:

Post a Comment