Pages

Tuesday, March 22, 2022

Craft Roulette #104

 Wow! Episode #104..Project was card with a belly band

                                    Color was 3 analogous colors

                                    Element was Basket

                                    Random was Ink Blending

I made the belly band out of the green grass and added eggs to it. I used the yellow-yellow green and green color scheme. The stamp set I used was from Stampin' Up called Easter Bunch. It was the only basket like item I had. I didn't have an embossing folder and I am not good at making my own so I went for the Easter theme.  The mat and belly band is where I did my ink blending.



Hope this inspired you to give these parameters a try!

Thanks for stopping by!

Happy Crafting!



No comments:

Post a Comment