Pages

Sunday, June 26, 2022

Paper Anyone?

I don't know about you but I love the beautiful paper patterns CTMH has!  So get yours before they are gone. Our May-June catalog expires on June 30th.  See what these going soon papers look like and what can be done.


Fresh Paint : from cards to scrapbook pages. so bright and beautiful!




I am going to need to buy this paper packet. I am loving it!

Another paper packet I did get but have not had time to create with is called Tutti Frutti! Little more pastel than Fresh Paint but so adorable!




They have cardmaking kits and scrapbooking kits to made it so easy but beautiful!

Also the National Scrapbook Month Special is also ending June 30th! Hope and Kindness!
Such muted beautiful colors! Check it out before it is gone!






I can't wait to get to crafting with these papers!

Hope this inspired you to get your craft on!

Here is the link to my store to check these and other crafting needs!

Happy Crafting!



No comments:

Post a Comment