Pages

Wednesday, September 10, 2014

Halloween Scrapbook Layout

Sorry I haven't posted in a while!  Been traveling and reorganizing my craft room.  Finally went to IKEA and got a table and two drawer units.  Need to go back and get two more wider drawer units!  It is coming together slowly!  Will post pictures when finally done. 

Now I need to get ready for our Paper Arts Club to start back up in October.  I have some cards ready to go but I need to plan a scrapbook layout for Halloween.  We are thinking of one week doing cards; one week doing a scrapbook layout and 3rd week learning a new technique.  Here is the layout I have prepared with the help of  the Close to my Heart Artbooking Cricut Cartridge!  I revised it a little because I was not thrilled of how it was turning out.  It may have been the colors I was choosing but now I think I got it!
 
Here is the page from the booklet:


Here is what I have done:

Materials used:  CTMH Slate CardstockCTMH Black Cardstock, Other Cardstock I had in my stash!

You can visit my website here for any of these or other CTMH products!

You can also download a PDF version of our catalog here!

Thanks for stopping by!

No comments:

Post a Comment