Pages

Saturday, October 4, 2014

Scrapbook Expo 2014

Wow..what a day I had Friday.  Went to Scrapbook Expo in Mesa and what fun!  I took 3 classes and learned a lot and saw a lot of new tools or should I say toys.  The first workshop I took was making four cards for Christmas using Spellbinders dies.  I loved all the dies we used but did restrain myself from buying them all.




They did however come out with a new tool that I just could not go without.  We used it in the workshop and works really great.


The second workshop was coloring techniques and they gave us 6 Spectrum Noir Markers and practice sheets.  They explained different ways to coloring and also had us use colored pencils and showed different ways to use them.  Of course since I found the pencils easier to use then the markers I just had to buy some.....So look out Paper Arts Club, guess what we will be playing with.  We can learn together.

The 3rd workshop was just about all the new tools that came out or going to come out this year and early next year.  We got a bag full of products and guess what?  They had the new spellbinder tool in it so now I have two.  Can't have too many.  Also received the new We R Memories Keepers Flower Punch Board and a flower stem kit.  Excited to play with that.
So many tools and not enough time.....LOL...
Thanks for stopping by and Happy Crafting!

No comments:

Post a Comment