Pages

Tuesday, January 5, 2016

Dapper Giraffe Birthday Card (My Version) and a Valentine Card

Close to My Heart has a cute card kit called Cut Above™ Dapper Giraffe Card Kit.  Here is my version of the card.


inside

Sorry the inside picture is blurry.  I added a black gem on his tie and and inside saying from another stamp set I had from Cardztv.  I think it is so cute!


I also did a Valentine card using my Cricut.  I love the Teddy Bear Cartridge!  It has so many outfits for different occasions so I just had to do the valentine outfit.  I used Elegant Edges for the frame mats.  I used the heart that the frame cut out for the inside.  Nothing goes to waste. 


inside

The sentiment for the front and inside of the card came from the new Stamp of the Month called Beloved Bouquet.  If you spend $50 you can get this stamp set for just $5 for the month of January only.   I love the layered flower, more examples coming for that.


I love this set, it is more than just for valentine's!

Thanks for stopping by!  For this or any other stamping needs please check my website!

Happy Crafting!

No comments:

Post a Comment