Pages

Saturday, January 2, 2016

Happy New Year!

Hope everyone had a great Holiday and a Happy New Year!

Are we ready for 2016?  I know we all have made New Year resolutions, I certainly did!  I want to eat healthier and get back to scrapbooking!  I really need to do this!!

Now that the holidays are over, its time to get back to crafting, and this month's stamp set is awesome.  I can't wait to play with it in the next few days!  Here are some other examples of the beautiful stamp set in use!

January 2016: Beloved Bouquet





Are they not beautiful!

When you place an order of $50 or more in Close To My Heart products, you qualify for this special Stamp of the Month pricing of just $5. Only available for this month so act fast!


For this or any other crafting needs, please check my website out!

 

Thanks for stopping by!

Happy Crafting!

No comments:

Post a Comment