Pages

Tuesday, March 8, 2016

Cricut Club Cards and More!

Cricut Time!  Love using my Cricut to make cards!  Here are a few....



Made two versions of this one using  CTMH Sangria Paper Packet.  Cardztv for the sentiment stamps.  The cake is from a retired stamp set.
 






Did I say I love my Cricut!!!!


Also made a few other cards for the at home class I am having:


CTMH Georgie Paper Packet was used for the 2 smaller mats and Juniper Cardstock for the background mat.  The frames and flowers were made from Spellbinder dies I had.  Sentiment came from CardzTv stamp set called Heartfelt Wishes.  Added a little bling in the middle of the flower and I think it turned out great! 



This card was inspired by the March Stamp Of The Month "Sunshine Birdies" from CTMH.   It's so cute.  Only available the month of March.  Spend $50 and get this set just for $5.  So check it out!




Have you seen the new stamps sets in the Seasonal Expressions 1 Idea Book that have matching thin cut dies?
This card was made with one of the new ones called "Stuck On You".   There are 4 sets like that, so check them out before they are gone on April 30. 
Don't forget our special going on this month!  Stampaganza 2016!  Buy any two My Acrylix® stamp sets (M-, A-, B-, C-, D-, or E-size) at full retail price and get a third stamp set of equal or lesser value FREE! That is a savings of up to $29.95!   This is a great time to get those stamp sets with the thin cuts dies!

Thank you for stopping by on your busy day! 

Happy Crafting!
 



No comments:

Post a Comment