Pages

Wednesday, March 2, 2016

Eaater Cards!

Last week I was in a birthday card mood, this week I seem to be in a Easter card mood.

I got a new die and stamp set from a company I stumbled upon called Fun Stampers Journey and found a bunny I just could not resist.  Check it out!



The stamp set has a sentiment I used for the front and the inside sentiment came from a CardzTV stamp set called Easter Punnies.   Used my Vines Embossing folder from CTMH for the edge of the front mat and used a dauber to highlight them in Sweet Leaf ink.  The butterfly stamp is from a CTMH stamp set called  Hopping By D1633 which is not in the catalog but is still available to purchase for a short time.

My other card:


The bunny is from Misskatecuttables  which is a site that sells svg cuts for your electronic die-cutting machine.  They have free daily downloads and this was one of them.  If you have a electronic  die-cutting machine that takes svgs you should check it out!  The bunny ears where whole but I used a circle and "sliced" out pieces to make it look like it was bitten into.  I have a Cricut Explore machine but you should be able to make it with any electronic die-cutting machine you have.  I used again my stamp set from CardzTV called Easter Punnies for the front sentiment.  My homemade enamel dots for accents.  You can find tutorials on YouTube on how to make these.  I had some egg pattern paper in my stash, not sure where I got it from.  The green pattern paper is from the Penelope Paper Packet from CTMH.  I just think this turned out so cute!

Hope you all like them!  I want to thank you all for stopping by on your busy day!

Happy Crafting!

No comments:

Post a Comment