Pages

Monday, April 4, 2016

Georgie Paper Pack Inspired Card!

I loved the colors of the Georgie Paper Pack.  



I have a stamp set called Candlelight Garden that is retired and I have not used it yet. 


I saw an idea on a blog hop and decided to combine the two. Used my Cricut for the butterflies and banners.  I really like how it turned out.  Can't wait to share with our local club!





 Products used:

Georgie Paper Pack X7203B 
Juniper Cardstock X5752 
White Daisy Cardstock 1385
Honey Cardstock X5668 
Cricut Artiste Collection Z3170  for the butterflies and banners
Fern Thick Twine Z3093 
Memento Black Ink
Marvy® Uchida® LePen™ Journaling Pen Z1979
Retired SOTM S1512 Candlelight Garden
Banner Wishes Stamp Set B1438

Thanks for stopping by!  Check my website for these or any other crafting needs.

No comments:

Post a Comment