Pages

Tuesday, April 5, 2016

Prickly Hugs!





Have you seen this cute stamp set yet?  Stuck on You C1643.  It will be retiring the end of the month from the Seasonal Expression 1 Idea Book.

The set also has the matching Stuck On You Thin Cuts Z3200 which makes it easy to cut out, no fussy cutting.  All you need is your manual die-cutting/embossing machine.  This also will be retiring at the end of the month.  Here is a card I have done before.





I wanted to make another card with this set and also with our new state stamps that were introduced in the Annual Expressions 2015-2016 Idea Book.  I found a sketch from my favorite blog I follow called CardzTV.  She comes up with such great card ideas using the Cricut and Silhouette.  Here is what I came up with.  I love how it turned out.  Here is her sketch:


I modified it by adding another layer to the top half to add the state and sentiment.  White mat size is 2" x 3 1/2". 


The papers I used are from our Fundamentals Basic Paper Pack Z3128 , White Daisy Cardstock 1385  and Cashmere Cardstock X5932 with retired Autumn Terracotta cardstock and Olive cardstock.  Gold Foil Tape Z3129 wrapped around the middle border which took on the texture of the Fundamental paper glossy side.  I used Gold Sequins Assortment Z2012 for some bling accents.  Got to have bling!!!!

I hope you like the card.  I can see it being used for a birthday or thinking of you or even a get well.  I like stamp sets that can be used for a variety of occasions.

For these or any other card or scrapbooking needs, please check out my website.

Thanks for stopping by!

Happy Crafting!

No comments:

Post a Comment