Pages

Wednesday, August 3, 2016

One Crazy Cat

This month's SOTM is a cute set called Purr-fect Halloween!  Since I don't send too many Halloween cards I wanted to use this set for an everyday card.  Inspired by Pinterest and put my own twist to it!


Get the Stamp of the Month for only $5 when you order $50 in Close To My Heart products 

Now for my card!

I used CTMH Kraft Cardstock and ran it through my Big Shot with our NEW Simple Chevron Embossing Folder.    Stamped the cat onto a paper from the Magical Paper Packet and fuzzy cut it out.  Added some google eyes and a tie from a retired puffy set (can't remember the name). I popped up the cat on the White Daisy mat to give it more dimension.   Glacier cardstock mat and the New Shimmer brush on the flags just made it all come together. 

The inside sentiment is "So many of my smiles begin with you"  from our So Many Smiles stamp set just completes it!  I just love it!  So purr-fect!!!LOL!

I hope you like it as much as I do.  

Thanks for stopping by!

Happy Crafting!

No comments:

Post a Comment