Pages

Monday, August 22, 2016

Using CTMH NEW Fundamental Papers

I love the new Fundamental Papers we have at CTMH!  Here are a few of the cards we made at a class I held.  Pinterest inspired!




On the first card I used a pattern paper from the Enchantment Fundamentals(Z3254).  
The sentiment is from the New stamp set called All the Thanks (B1536).
The flower came from the NEW Cricut Cartridge called Flower Market(Z3285). 


I have been drawn to this cartridge lately.  Has some great, fresh images for just about every occasion.




The second card used the NEW Rustic Home Fundamentals Collection (Z3262) and our NEW Nature's Wish Stamp set (D1703) and Hooked on You (B1535).



Really happy with the new stamp sets and paper collection.  Needed something for the men in our lives!

Hope you liked the cards.  Thanks for stopping by!

Check out my shop for these or any of the NEW items available!

Happy Crafting!

No comments:

Post a Comment