Pages

Thursday, January 28, 2021

Craft Roulette Challenge Entry

Welcome 2021! I know its been awhile! Its been tough but we will get through it all!  Today's post is an entry I made to Mary Gunn Funn/Craft Roulette challenge.  There are 4 perimeters that are to be met. She spins a roulette wheel and first perimeter is project: Gatefold card: 2nd is colors: yellow, green and blue: 3rd is element: snowman; 4th is random: shimmer.  I think I covered it all!  Check it out:





Shimmer paper was used to stamp the snowman and sentiment on. It is hard to see in the photo. I also used a shimmer brush inside the snowman.  Love to see what you can come up with.

You can check out the challenge every Friday on https://www.facebook.com/marygunnfunn at 5:30 pm mountain time.


Thank you for stopping by!

Don't forget to check out my store at CTMH for your crafting needs!


Happy Crafting!





No comments:

Post a Comment