Pages

Sunday, January 31, 2021

Craft Roulette Challenge January 29,2021

Friday, there was another Craft Roulette challenge on Facebook. Episode #46 featuring Leslie Benson. The roulette wheel was challenging for me this week. Project is slimline card; colors: black, white and one other; element: bouquet; random: dry embossing.

Here is my entry:


My one color was purple on the flower and I colored some sequins to match. I used a retired CTMH embossing folder called stitched circles for the dry embossing. I wet embossed in black the sentiment and the girl holding the bouquet which came from a retired Stamp of the Month. It took me awhile but I think I clinched it!

So if you need some new ideas check the challenge out every Friday on Facebook.

Don't forget to stop by my store for your crafting needs!

Thank you for stopping by!




No comments:

Post a Comment