Pages

Monday, April 12, 2021

Craft Roulette Challenge #56

Back again with another card Challenge. It has been hard this past year not meeting up with friends to do cards.  This has help keep me motivated! Hope this keeps you motivated also!

This weeks challenge is a card with flaps, forest colors, tree or leaves as the element and random is tearing.  The wheel certainly coordinated itself this week! What are the odds!😀

Here is what I came up with using the Tabbed Doors Card Front thin cut!


I think I have the flaps covered!😀 The stamps used were a retired constant campaign stamp set that fits perfectly! Hope you like it! Certainly different then I would have done!


Thanks for stopping by! Please stop by my store for your crafting needs. There are many specials going on now!

Happy Crafting!





No comments:

Post a Comment