Pages

Tuesday, April 20, 2021

Creative Collaboration -Best of 2020 Class

Over the weekend, I took a class on Facebook from a group I have a membership in called Creative Collaboration.  They had a special session to promote new members and was free for me but anyone not in the group had to pay a fee for this session. We received 6 projects and all the instructions needed to create 2 scrapbook layouts which one had a 2 page layout. Another class was a 4 sheet wonder of 6x6 paper. A gift card holder, spinner card, accordion photo box. I did all the classes but the photo accordion box. 

Here is what I did:  Spinner Card



Hexagon Star Layout


4 sheet Wonder Cards



Fancy Flap Layout



Slider Gift Card Holder



It was lots of fun! This is a small sample of what they do. They hold 2 classes a week, every week! 

Thanks for stopping by. Hopefully this inspires you to keep crafting in these stressful days since we can't meet in person, we can still connect with our crafty friends.

Please stop by my store for any of your crafting needs.  We have great specials going on right now!

Happy Crafting!





No comments:

Post a Comment