Pages

Sunday, May 30, 2021

Craft Roulette #60,61,62 and 63

Wow ,it has been a while since I posted! Sorry! I still have to post the CTMH National Scrapbooking Day ideas!  While lets start with Craft Roulette Challenge!

Episode #60 ( Alpha Card, any 3 colors, outdoors and use a die cut) It was decided a title was ok to use as an alpha card.



My die cut part was used on the mats! 


Episode #61 (Tri-fold card, yellow, green and blue, birds and fussy cut) I fussy cut the birds out.


Episode #62 (Slimline card, blue + 2 colors, critters and confetti)

                                                        this is my favorite!

Episode #63 (6x6 sketch, cool colors, cars and/or trucks and envelope)

here were the 2 sketches we had to choose from:




my version:


Love the challenges! I would never have done some of these techniques or color schemes!

Hope you get inspired to think outside of the box!

Thanks for stopping by!

Happy Crafting!



No comments:

Post a Comment