Pages

Friday, July 9, 2021

Christmas in July- Card 1

 Its that time of the year! I love Christmas!  Working on some gnome cards first!

So here is card #1



Used retired set Z3902 Gnome for Christmas, which is still available in the online only category in my store

The paper is from Jingle Joy Paper Packet X7262S which is still available. It goes perfect with this particular stamp. Love it!



The hills were made using the Fancy Borders Thin cuts Z3682.


The ink I used was black and evergreen! Used our Tri-blend markers to color the lite bulbs; Z2533 and Z2486.

I hope this as inspired you to start Christmas in July! 

Thanks for stopping by!

Don't forget to stop by my store for these and all our new items from the July- August catalog!

Happy Crafting!




No comments:

Post a Comment