Pages

Thursday, August 26, 2021

Halloween Time!

Since my Christmas cards are done, I decided to start a few Halloween cards. I don't have many people to send to but I started on one for my Granddaughter who started college this year. I thought it might brighten her day to know we are thinking of her!



I used Spooky Gnomes stamp set for this card. I don't have the dies so I had to fussy cut the broom and gnome! I used a blending brush on the white mat with pansy ink pad. The circle was from paper found in my stash. Not sure where it was from. May have to add some gems to the card! Always need bling!




Used some retired paper from my stash and black glitter paper. Made a shaker card with glitter bats and stars. Used retired shimmer tape but I think it still needs more bling!

Not sure which one I will send to my Granddaughter. I hope she likes which ever one I send her!

Thank you for stopping by!

Happy Crafting!



No comments:

Post a Comment