Pages

Saturday, August 21, 2021

Jingle Joy Cardmaking Workshop

I believe this is my last Christmas card I need to do but who knows! This time I used the Jingle Joy Cardmaking Workshop kit . Learned a new tip which I never would of thought of. I don't use stickles as a rule but the kit came with the silver stickles so I decided to follow the workshop instructions and give it a try. Its a very simple tip, I just never thought of this. 



It's hard to see but the tip was to put a few small drops of stickles on the small present and green zip strip and either use a palette knife or fingers and smear it over and let it dry. of course I used my fingers! Make sure you have a wipe ready to clean your fingers. It gives a sparkle to the present and zip strip. Never would of thought of that! So card #30 done! This is only 1 of 4 examples of the cards you can make so if you like it this kit, its only available as supplies last. This was from an older catalog so it is online only.

Thank you for stopping by!

Happy Crafting!




No comments:

Post a Comment