Pages

Monday, July 11, 2022

Craft Roulette #120

Wow, can't believe 120 episodes! I have watched from about episode 2 but only have submitted about 72 times counting this one. There is someone who has done all episodes consecutively! What an accomplishment! 

Well this weeks parameters are Congratulations card; vegetable garden colors; in the garden element and hand drawn as random. So here is my interpretation!



Used 2 retired stamp of the month sets: S2201 Sweet Little Things and S2010 With all my Love. Colors were red, orange, yellow and green. Hand drawn border on the Sangria mat and by the bees, I attempted to do the little dot doodles to make them look like flying. Not very good I still need to practice. I think it turned out pretty good. Practicing my coloring with the Tri-Blend markers.

Thank you for stopping by and please check out my store for any of your crafting needs.

https://rosed.closetomyheart.com

Remember if you spend $50 you can get the Stamp of the Month for only $5 instead of $18.95. This month is S2207 Voice of the Sea



Happy Crafting!






No comments:

Post a Comment