Pages

Friday, July 1, 2022

CTMH New Collections

 Wow! It's July already! Were is the time going? All I know it is time for some new paper collections from our NEW July- September catalog!


I am loving the paper collections! Can't wait to get mine!

BEACH PARTY




BACKYARD BLISS





CRISP AIR





All my favorites! Here is also just one of my favorite stamp sets:


Beep Boop Beep Beep Boop Stamp and Thin cuts. I can't wait to get my hands on this one!


And don't forget Spend $50 and get this Stamp of the Month set for just $5.


I know this was a lot of information but I am so excited with this new catalog! So please stop by my shop and check these and any of the other new items! Won't be disappointed!
https://rosed.closetomyheart.com

Thanks for stopping by!



No comments:

Post a Comment