Pages

Tuesday, September 27, 2022

Christmas Card

Went through my stash to start making more holiday cards. This one is made using a retired stamp and die set from Stampin' Up called Poinsettia Petals. Saw something similar on Pinterest and this is my version.


I fussy cut the poinsettias from the matching paper pack and used the dies for the berry stems and leaves using CTMH New England Ivy which is retired and CTMH Expresso Cardstock. The flock paper is called Plush Poinsettia and the gold label is from Expressions in Ink Ephemera Pack. The sentiment came from a retired Cricut coordinating stamp set called Holiday Tags. I popped that up with 3D dimensional  tape. 

I told you I was using from my stash. Hope this encourages you to go through your stash. You can get great some ideas from Pinterest.

My goal is to make at least one card from every set I own. We shall see how that goes!

Thanks for stopping by!

Happy Crafting!



No comments:

Post a Comment