Pages

Monday, September 12, 2022

Craft Roulette #129

Hope you all could join us for this weeks Craft Roulette. The parameters this week were inside/outside, any colors, critters and 4 squares. So here is what I came up with.


I used the new Seasonal Haul Stamp and Thin Cuts Z4655 and the critters came from retired sets but you can use any critters you may have on hand. I used Clover and Candy Apple Cardstock and pattern paper was from my stash but I should have used on newest paper Four Seasons Winter Paper Packet from our main catalog but I didn't have it yet. My coloring still needs work but if you don't succeed the first time, try try again! LOL! So I managed another holiday card using these parameters. Card four of 35 done! Yay!

Thanks for stopping by and would love to see what you made with these parameters!

Happy Crafting!



No comments:

Post a Comment