Pages

Wednesday, October 5, 2022

Christmas Cards in abundance!

I have been busy working on more Christmas cards. You can't say I am a purist when it comes to stamping companies. I buy what I like even though I am a CTMH consultant. I love it all! Here is what I have been working on!


Paper used for ALL the cards is from Stampin' Up called Snowflake Splendor DSP.
On the left, I found a pre-printed sentiment from an unknown kit but it fit perfectly with this card. The snowman is a 3d pop up image bought at a local store. Accented with silver glitter gems from CTMH.
On the right is the same paper and I used Snowman Season stamp set from Stampin' Up and gems were from GinaK called Disco Ball.


Floral Snowflakes from CTMH is the stamp set I used for the snowflake. I embossed it with silver powder and the accent gems are Blue Bell Glitter Gems from CTMH. Sentiment came from the retired set called Just to Say D1629.


Same stamp set but embossed using CTMH White Daisy Pigment ink and white embossing powder. Then I used a blending brush and went over the snowflake with Bluebird Ink. Gold Glitter gems for the accents.

Well, that's a handful! Thanks for stopping by!

Happy Crafting!



No comments:

Post a Comment