Pages

Monday, October 3, 2022

Craft Roulette #132 Christmas card

Not traditional colors for a Christmas card, but I am trying to make my holiday cards using the parameters from Craft Roulette if at all possible. The parameters this week were Slimline card, purple plus orange plus 1 more color, element was sack and random was gems or sequins. Like I said not your usual colors but I really like how it turned out! Check it out!



I used the NEW Festive Slimline Border Embossing Folder from CTMH. Distressed with a sanding tool to show the white core of the Pine Cardstock. The stamp set used for the stockings (sacks) is from SU called A Merry Hello. Not sure if it is still available. Had to fussy cut them out and popped them up along the purple cord I had in my stash! Some purple and orange gems from my stash! 

Hope this helps you think outside the box!

Thanks for stopping by!

Happy Crafting!



No comments:

Post a Comment