Pages

Monday, April 8, 2024

Close to my Heart Announcement

It is a crazy time right now! Close to my Heart announced a few weeks ago it is closing its doors.

My last day to be a consultant is April 30 so lets go out with a bang. Please use my link to my shopping site.

So, if there is any items you may need ,this is the time to try and purchase. It is while supplies last. They are having clearance sales, so check it out!

As a consultant, they have offered us to move over to Stampin Up. I have not made up my mind yet to do this, so stay tune. Stampin Up is buying some of our products and will carry over more in the scrapbooking area. We don't have many details yet!

This month I celebrate my 10th anniversary with CTMH! Can't believe it has been that long! What fun!


Hope to continue my crafting experience! 

Thanks for stopping by! 


Happy Crafting!








No comments:

Post a Comment