Pages

Saturday, April 13, 2024

Craft Roulette Show #210

If you don't know already, I follow Craft Roulette on YouTube Friday nights! It's a great card making game show! They spin a wheel to pick parameters to follow to make a card. 

This week is Project- include action (cat is on a wobble)

                     Colors- Northern Lights

                     Element- Blackboard

                     Random- Oval

So here is my entry:



So far I am up to 154 entries!

I used stamp set #Z8012 Here we go again and Pansy, Bluebird and Clover for ink colors to blend on white cardstock. Had to emboss the saying on the blackboard that I had to cut out from my Cricut.

Since CTMH is closing its doors, this stamp set is not available. But check out the clearance, it is constantly changing!


Thank you for stopping by!

Happy Crafting!



No comments:

Post a Comment