Pages

Tuesday, May 7, 2024

Sad News! Goodbye CTMH

Sad News! As of April 30, I am no longer a CTMH consultant. As previously announce, they are closing their doors. They are having close-out sales going on now, so you can still order from them directly by going to closetomyheart.com.

Good news! I have signed up to be a Stampin Up consultant for now. Starting over is hard but will give it a try! So, if you do shop with Stampin up and do not have a demonstrator, please search for my name in find demonstrator tab and type my name in. It would be appreciated and help start my business up. 

Since I just got back from a vacation, I have not had time to look into my starter kit, so stay tuned!

Sad goodbye to CTMH, hello Stampin Up! 

See you all soon!

Happy Crafting!

Rose Dubberstein

No comments:

Post a Comment