Pages

Thursday, April 23, 2015

Going to the "Dogs"

Summer break is coming soon for the Paper Arts Club in our community, but I still could not resist doing one last card for this year.  I got the idea from Mary at CardzTV .  I love her stamps which she designs.  They go so nicely with the Cricut Cartridges.  How she comes up with these ideas are amazing.  I just don't think outside the box.  I never would have thought to us Elegant Edges  cartridge and make a card base from it.  I definitely will have to re-look at my cartridges differently.  Maybe that can be my project for the summer!  Ha! Ha!  Like I have time!!!!!   I did have to change the size of the card base using the Cricut Explore machine.  So here goes my version!


Hope you like it...

Happy Crafting!


No comments:

Post a Comment