Pages

Thursday, April 16, 2015

Mother's Day Card and Birthday Card for Club

Happy Everything Day!  We are having wonderful weather here today! Suppose to only go up to 74 degrees.  Love having the windows opens and enjoying the fresh air.  There is none of that when summer comes!

With Mother's Day coming up May 10th, thought I would do a card but it could also be a Birthday card.  I used the papers from CTMH Taste of Summer Paper Pack that will be available for May's National Scrapbooking Month.  Used the stamp from Holiday Tags D1560 for the sentiment.  There is a Happy Birthday that will work also in the set.  Used Thistle Exclusive Ink Stamp Pad Z2640 and Silver Shimmer Trim Z1799.  Used washi tape found in my stash for the purple chevron.  I think I may add some white enamel dots on some of the lemon slices on the green background but not sure yet.  Let me know what you think!


The next card is a birthday card using Feather Stamp set C1584.   I have been wanting to use this for a awhile and saw a similar card on Pinterest but not sure who's.  Also used a retired set Happy Hexagon Stamp set but you could use the Honeycomb Stamp Set C1537.   The Happy Birthday was from Guy Greetings from Stampin Up.  Buttons  and twine from my stash and Sequins Gold Assortment Z2012 and voila!

Happy Crafting!

No comments:

Post a Comment