Pages

Tuesday, March 9, 2021

March 5 Craft Roulette Challenge

Craft Roulette challenge this past Friday was Card with a flap; Spring Colors; element is Dog and random is book page.  I was going to use my new waterfall die from CTMH but someone already posted on Facebook their entry using it so I had to devise something else.  I used the multi circle window die and made it into a flap. I only had small dog stamp set called Little Buddies and a retired set I think was called Punny Pals to use so that worked out great. I didn't have a book I would even think to tear a page out (sacrilegious) and I did not have a magazine so I used pattern paper that had words on it. Everything is up for interpretation.  Hope you like it!

 


Thanks for stopping by! Hope to see your cards on the next challenge. It is fun to see all the interpretations.


Happy Crafting!




No comments:

Post a Comment