Pages

Thursday, March 4, 2021

Special Thank You Card

I created a special thank you card for a local place that volunteered to do the Covid vaccine shot to the 65+ last month. I was not sure I was going to get the shot because I do not get the normal flu shots every year.  So when I decided, it was not to be found anywhere.  Then surprisingly a new location announced they were going to distribute it, so I went for it. They were so organized and it was fast and painless.  When I got the shot that is! My arm was sore the day after but they did warn it might be so I was ready for it.  They deserve to get a special thank you for volunteering their time.


So don't forget to thank our first responders and the medical profession for all they do!

Thanks for stopping by!

Happy Crafting


 

No comments:

Post a Comment