Pages

Wednesday, March 3, 2021

More ways to use Picture My Life Cards !

Have you ever thought what would you ever do with the Picture My Life cards other then scrapbooking with them?  Well let me show you what I have done!

Using retired leftover mats for the background and then on the left card I used 2 of the Picture my Life cards from the retired set called Feels like Home.  I cut down the wonderful saying card and matted it with the grey card from the kit. Stamped and embossed friend on it and set it off with sequins.  The one on the right I used a card that came from the same Picture my Life set that had a flower on it.  It was on a journaling mat so I just cut it out, yes I fussy cut, and placed it on the card. I think they turned out pretty good! 





The next one I cut down a mat with a design on it that was in the same set and then used another one after cutting it down that had the flag banners on it and stamped Happy Birthday and stars on it. The stamp set I used is from the core catalog called Wishing you Everything Z3779. I also used our watercolor pencils to spruce up the HAPPY sentiment. Add some bling and your done!




I hope this has inspired you!

Thanks for stopping by!

Happy Crafting!






No comments:

Post a Comment