Pages

Saturday, July 4, 2015

Iris Folding Technique

Happy 4th of July Everyone! 

Had no plans today, so I thought I would work on a card technique that I have wanted to try for some time.  I had no idea how to do iris folding, so I bought a kit from HSN a few months ago when they had their craft day.  By the way, HSN had another craft day on July 1st and I managed not to buy anything!  Yeah...me!!  The kit is from 3 Birds Studio and it has all the directions and patterns with paper and cards.  Love it!  It was really easy!  Can't wait to show our community club this technique.  It was so much fun and depending on the paper you use, it can take on a whole different look.  All I have to do is finish decorating with a sentiment or embellishments.  Let me know what you think!



close up look



 Hope you all have a fun-filled day!

Thanks for stopping by!

Happy Crafting!

No comments:

Post a Comment