Pages

Wednesday, July 22, 2015

Treasure Friendship Card

In going through my stash of paper to see what I have that is retiring or being revised from CTMH, I found I had a paper pack called Paper Fundamentals: Enchantment Assortment. I decided to do a card using an idea I got from a Pinterest board I follow, Glenda Coffey, using the CTMH Stamp Set C1594 Treasure Friendship (which is not retiring)Yeah!  I did it a little different so I could use it for any occasion.  Here's what I came up with!



It's hard to tell but one side of this paper has the glossy design and the other side not!  Love the papers , not sure why I never used them, but they are retiring it and replacing it with new colors and designs.  So check out my website for this or any other items retiring.

Products I used:
Paper Fundamentals: Enchantment Assortment Z2031 (revising)
Sweet Leaf Exclusive Ink  Z2153 to ink edges
Black Exclusive Ink  Z2105 for stamping the images and sentiment
Treasure Friendship Stamp Set C1594
White Daisy Exclusive Cardstock  1385
Sweet Leaf Exclusive Cardstock X5639  for matting the circles and sentiment

And remember the Jump on it July promotion is going on:

During the month of July, when you purchase $25 (USD & CAD) in current, retail priced stamps, you qualify to receive either the July Stamp of the Month, My Acrylix® Life Is Wonderful, FREE or any one of the Hostess Rewards stamp sets featured in Annual Inspirations 2014–2015 or Seasonal Expressions 2 for only $5 (USD & CAD)! That is a savings of up to $17.95 USD / $19.75 CAD! The July Stamp of the Month is a lovely, versatile stamp set that is a great match for your cards and layouts that celebrate all the wonderful things—big and small—that life has to offer.

Additionally, the Hostess Rewards stamp sets have previously only been available as part of the Hostess Rewards program, which means now is the perfect opportunity to get those special stamp sets you’ve had your eye on! To get your FREE stamp set or your $5 (USD & CAD) Hostess Rewards stamp set, simply place an order for $25 (USD & CAD) of any current, retail priced stamps. This offer is available only during the month of July and applies only to the July Stamp of the Month and current Hostess rewards stamp sets, so spring into action and jump on this deal before it’s gone! 

So go to my website and check out all the specials!

No comments:

Post a Comment