Pages

Tuesday, July 28, 2015

Skylark Happy Birthday Card

Going through my stash of paper packs, I found another retired CTMH Paper Pack called Skylark.  I decided to use some for a birthday card for my niece.  I hope she likes it!  Forgive the pictures, I am still  trying to figure out how to take good pictures to post!


inside sentiment




Let me know what you think!  I am still going through my stash so you never know what I will come up with!

Products I used:
Retired Skylark Paper Pack
CTMH Lagoon Cardstock X5762
CTMH White Daisy Cardstock 1385
CTMH Desert Sand Cardstock 1273  
CTMH Desert Sand Ink Z2118 for distressing edges
SU  Summer Starfruit Ink
Your Own Kind Of Wonderful Stamp Set D1627 
Sparkles Clear Assortment Z1752 


If you would like any of these or other items, please check out my website



Thanks for stopping by!

Happy Crafting!

No comments:

Post a Comment