Pages

Thursday, July 28, 2016

CardzTV Christmas in July Challenge #2

This weeks challenge is to make a shaped or fun fold Christmas card.  I decided to use a Cricut Cartridge I bought it a long time ago but never used it called Anna Griffin Christmas Kitsch.  I love snowmen so I used that image and made a cute shaped card.  I used Cardz TV Stamp set called Snow Day for the front sentiment and inside sentiment Merry Christmas and Happy New Year from Cardz TV Christmas Joy stamp set.  For the papers I used CTMH Champagne for the base; White Daisy for the body and Black for the hat.  Red glitter paper for the mittens and scarf from my stash.  Also used Clear Wink of Stella on the black hat and Queen & Co Iridescent Rhinestones for the buttons.  I love bling!!  Hope you like it!




Thanks for stopping by!  

Happy Crafting!

No comments:

Post a Comment